For the months of July into early September, DailyFractalFeatures and DOUBLE-DUCKS are running a Flowers Challenge. It is known that many of you enjoy making this type of fractal and hope that lots of you will take the time to make something pretty. Flowers can be generated in most if not all fractal software. For instance Ultra Fractal, Apophysis, Mandlebulb 3D, Incendia, Chaotica, and Frax plus even other fractal-generating programs.
1. Please enter over at DailyFractalFeatures via the Flower Festival folder. You do not have to be a member anyone is allowed.
2. No Fractal Manips.
3. Light Maps for UF are allowed.
4. For further questions, direct them to this blog:
Flower Festival 2015Hi all
For the months of July into early September we are running a Flowers Challenge. We know that many of you enjoy making this type of fractal and hope that lots of you will take the time to make something pretty. Flowers can be generated in most if not all fractal software. For instance Ultra Fractal, Apophysis and Mandelbuld 3D maybe Incendia and Chaotica, Frax even. I don't have user knowledge of a lot of fractal software so will be guided by you, but please.... no manipulations. Show off you skills with Raw Fractals. I guess an exception would be Light Maps used for colour and with DIFS.
UF users might want to explore the flower shapes in RKB.ulb, though I know there are lots of other ways to make flowers. and if any one knows a good tut for Apo flowers then do leave us a comment and I'll add it to the details
1. Two to three Entrants per person
2. Admins can enter but not win.
3. Please paste a working link in your details, stating clearly that this is an entry for the "Flower Festival 2015" at or as your entrants sometimes end up in the wrong folder and we have a hard time deciding if they are meant for the challenge or not.
4. We would rather admin and affiliates didn't use any of the works in features for their other groups as this may be construed as bias or favoritism.
5. Closing date September 4th 2015 (flexible)
5. Judging will be "In House" and all Admin at both groups will be involved in this:
- Art Features.